Would you be surprised if I tell you that it is absolutely possible to have a complete set of teeth replaced in just one day? There are many patients who have spent a major part of their life looking for a way to get back their lost confidence. Many are told they are not implant candidates, or that they will need painful and costly bone grafting procedures prior to receiving implants. Now, thanks to the All-on-4™ dental implant procedure, these patients can have the solution they’ve been seeking…all in just one day and almost always without bone grafting!
- The revolutionary All-on-4™ dental implant procedure is now considered as the most convenient and effective solution for people who are seeking to replace all of their teeth or get rid of their dentures. If you are fed up with redoing your bridgework over and over, are on the verge of losing your natural teeth, or you simply would like to say “good bye” to your dentures…The All-on-4™ dental implant procedure is for you. This breakthrough procedure eliminates the standard healing time or the need for multiple procedures and allows a new, non-removable bridge to be placed on the very same day as your dental implants.
- There are only a couple of steps necessary before proceeding with your All-on-4™ surgery, which typically takes only 1-2 hours and then your bridge can firmly be secured to your implants.
Losing teeth not only impairs speech and the ability to chew. It can also have lasting effects on a person’s confidence. The revolutionary All-on-4™ dental implant procedure is changing people’s lives in just a few days.
What is All-on-4™?
All-on-4™ involves implanting a full non- removable bridge of teeth in the mouth which is carried out over two to three days. Each arch of teeth – upper and lower – is fixed on only four implants which provides many benefits. Whereas dental implants normally require three to six months of healing before they can be loaded in oral function, the All-on-4™ technique makes this possible in two to three days.
What are the benefits:
- Beautiful new teeth in two to three days
- Improves speech problems caused by missing teeth
- Improves chewing function
- Patients previously told that dental implants were not an option are often eligible for the All-on-4™ technique
- Often requires no bone grafting, unlike traditional dental implant techniques
- Shorter recovery times than traditional dental implant techniques
“The All-on-4™ technique as developed by Dr. Paulo Malo, allows you to enjoy your new Implants and teeth immediately. It’s no longer necessary to wait 6 months or longer as is the case currently with the more traditional Implant treatment. This concept, known as “immediate function” is why the All-on-4™ technique (when performed using MALO CLINIC protocols by Omega Ceramics Dental Laboratory Implant Team) has been called “the greatest breakthrough in implant dentistry in recent decades”.
- Examination –
- The first step is an oral examination to discuss treatment options and to determine the best solution that suits your individual needs.
- Work – up
- Day 1 – Implants
- Day 2–Try–in
- Day 3 – Smile
This is the initial visit where your concerns are addressed and solutions are offered based on your specific problems or needs. During this visit, in addition to a Clinical Exam, a 3D CAT Scan is taken of your jaws. This advanced technology allows your entire dental surgery to be “virtually planned” on a computer. Additionally, at this appointment, Impressions, or moulds of your mouth, may be taken to facilitate the planning and fabrication of your new teeth. Lastly, all your questions will be answered so that you have a full understanding of the proposed treatment plan.
Day of the Procedure
This is the phase where remaining teeth, if any, are removed and the dental implants are placed. After a short recovery, the brand new bridge is attached to the dental implants so you will walk out that day and immediately be able to enjoy your new teeth.
In this important aspect of your care, we provide advice and suggestions to your patients along with feedback in order to assure long term success of the patient’s new implant supported bridge.
Post-Operative Phase for your patients
During the first few months, the healing phase, the implants will be undergoing “osseointegration”. That means that your new implants will be forming a very strong biological bond to the jaw bone. The unique implants used by our team allows you to eat a soft diet and speak normally during this healing period right from day 1. With the All-on-4™ technique as innovated by Dr. Paulo Malo, it’s no longer necessary to wait 6 months or longer before enjoying your new implants. This concept, known as “immediate function” is why the All-on-4™ technique (when performed using MALO CLINIC protocols by Omega Ceramics Dental Laboratory Implant Team) has been called “the greatest breakthrough in implant dentistry in recent decades”.